- S 24 Series: 24″ x 60″ Trench Box
- S 24 Series: 24″ x 84″ Trench Box
- S 48 Series: 48″ x 60″ Trench Box
- S 48 Series: 48″ x 84″ Trench Box
- S 48 Series: 48″ x 120″ Trench Box
- S 48 Series: 48″ x 144″ Trench Box
- Accessories: End Closure Panels
- Accessories: Stacking Tubes
- Accessories: Telescopic Leg Kit
- Accessories: Trench Spreaders
- Accessories: Wheel Kits
- Instructional Videos
Here it is – the trench shield that’s light, easy to use, and a real workhorse. ultraSHORE panels are made of a specially corrugated aluminum that gives protection in trenches up to 12 feet deep but weighs hundreds of pounds less than other shoring products.
Stack two or more ultraSHORE panels or use them vertically, standing on end, in any combination. Special options such as wheel kits and legs let you take full advantage of O.S.H.A. regulations.
Shoring wasn’t meant to be this easy!
- All panels can be used horizontally or vertically.
- All panels are stackable.
- Use as parallel shield panels or in “vee” or “wedge” configuration.
- Close off one or both ends with quick-release, spring-loaded end closure panels.
One person can lower a single pair of assembled panels into an excavation.
- Two people can lower a stacked assembly of two panels into an excavation.
- Transport assembled or broken-down in the smallest pickup.
- Bury depth to 12 feet, even in Class “C” soils.
Ready to Order?