With our Badger Boxes, Allen Trench Safety aimed to design a trench box that was lightweight, easy to transport, and able to stand up to the rigors of any job. It was important to us to ensure compatibility with our other trench boxes, as well, so that our customers could utilize the trench safety equipment that they had already invested in.
With over twenty years in the industry, we have a deep understanding of trench work. We know that every job is different, that every challenge is unique. To that end, our goal was to create a trench box that was versatile, adaptable, customizable, and simple. Badger Boxes are a direct result of that goal and are a must have for plumbers, utility workers, general contractors, municipalities, and more.
- Available with high-quality, no-slip stack kits to ensure that the kits themselves do not fall through into the box when removing the pins.
- Optional leg kits in a range of sizes allow you to be certain that your trench boxes will not sink into the mud.
- Upgraded lifting brackets on our pro series boxes enhance usability and make these the most straightforward, simple trench boxes available.
- End Locking Panel Sizes: 36″, 48″, and 60″
- Stock Spreader Sizes: 24″, 30″, 42″, and 54″
- Adjustable Spreader Sizes: 24″-36″, 30″-42″, 40″-54″, and 36″-60″
- Custom Sizes Available