These are the UltraShore trench boxes you’ve been looking for: light, easy to use, and real workhorses. UltraShore trench boxes are made of a specially corrugated aluminum that provides protection in trenches up to 12 feet deep but weighs hundreds of pounds less than other shoring products.
Stack two or more UltraShore panels or use them vertically in any combination. Special options such as wheel kits and legs let you take full advantage of OSHA regulations. When it comes to rugged, dependable, time-tested, and – above all else – simple aluminum trench boxes, UltraShore is the premier choice.
- All panels can be used horizontally or vertically
- All panels are stackable
- Use as parallel shield panels or in “V” or “wedge” configuration
- Close off one or both ends with quick-release, spring-loaded end closure panels
- Two people can lower a stacked assembly of two panels into an excavation
- Transport assembled or broken-down in the smallest pickup
- Bury depth to 12 feet, even in Class “C” soils
- End Closure Panels: Allow use up to 12′ deep, even in class “C” soils. Available in various sizes: 48″ x 36″, 48″ x 48″, and 48″ x 60″
- Wheel Kit: Available in standard widths of 36″, 48″, 72″ and 96″. Can also be supplied in custom widths.